This time around I wanted to switch things up a bit. Nothing radical, just a curved zipper that has a cutaway effect when worn open. The fabric was also extremely important. I intended on making the jacket in army green canvas or twill, but then I found this double face twill when I was shopping and the faded wasabi/chartreuse color proved irresistible.
The first four photos are from the third night working on it when I was finishing up; the photos after are of the jacket finished with the snaps put in on the collar and lapel. Annnnd I also took photos of the vest I was wearing the night I finished it.