2.23.2012

C4$H M0N3Y

I dug this cash print spandex out of my closet and brought it to school today to make a dress out of.. you may recall the bodysuit I made out of it, as well.  I also got around to finishing a bunch of things over the weekend, but these two jackets aren't in my show so they are the ones I can share.  The bi color green jacket was a bitch to make and wound up a little shoddy in the end.  I shared the floral one last November, but I just got snaps put in it and some other jackets so here it is again.

edit:  made two more of the cash print dresses so if anyone wants to buy one let me know - they fit a 34-36" chest and 34-38" hip.

vintage jacket and shirt, blood is the new black tank, homemade speed alien necklace









4 comments:

  1. $$$ <3 Could you ballpark how much to make me that floral jacket in leather? Would you be willing? It's absolutely perfect. Plus, I'd be able to brag like crazy once you're famous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leather is.. a sensitive mistress. And when I say mistress I mean woman, and god knows I don't know how to handle women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck man the last jacket is dope as shaït well fucking done
    Ando

    ReplyDelete

My Photo
NYC, United States
Inquiries: purple.kicks@gmail.com

FOLLOW ME

Follow DRIPPING LAZERS

FEATURED ON


PRABAL GURUNG
"Androgynous Pratt student documents his outfits that run the gamut from everyday college kid to flamboyant club kid. Anyone who throws on a pair of Balenciaga platforms or 9" fetish stilettos to cheer himself up is pretty awesome and entertaining in our opinion!"

TOPSHOP INSIDE-OUT BLOG
"Dressing up is what William loves to do most. This young designer from New York doesn’t dress for fashion but just to have fun and enjoy himself like the big kid that he is. Both adorned as a man and woman, his blog isn’t your common “check-out-my-outfit” type blog. It’s a journey into NYC’s crazy nightlife with party outfits straight from the young creative/transvestite scene. Juggling Timberland homemade platforms, tie-dye t-shirts, camo baggy trousers and an orange furry jacket, his looks are absolutely bonkers-awesom, leaving us wanting more everytime. We strongly recommend that you check out his collection too . Made from Japanese anime babe-printed fabric, it’s pretty darn cool."

LYNN & HORST
"I strongly believe in the comeback of Manga and will further explore its use in contemporary art and fashion. Most probably, 'sexualization' will become a core motif. In the first instance, I'd like to draw your attention to the reanimation of Anime by Dripping Lazers."

SKLTN MAGAZINE

ARCHIVE

Rainbow Lucky Charms